Field Deployable Respirometer
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 10, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 10, 2020 12:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 25, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6640 - LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Hanover , NH 03755USA
This combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items is prepared in accordance with the format at FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested.
The solicitation number for this request for this request for quotation (RFQ) is W913E520Q0030.
The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 334516, which has a size standard of 1,000 employees. This requirement is a Total Small Business Set-Aside in accordance with FAR 19.502-2.
The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) has a requirement for one (1) field deployable respirometer that has a precise, stable and rugged soil gas flux system capable of taking continuous and autonomous measurements over a set time in the extreme environmental conditions of the Arctic and sub-Arctic. The Contractor shall deliver, install, and provide training for the respirometer.
Specifications: The Respirometer must be capable of analyzing trace levels of methane and carbon dioxide continuously and autonomously for up to three months in Arctic and sub-Arctic environments and adhere to the following specifications:
- Operational temperature range -20°C to +45°C
- Storage temperature range -20°C to +45°C
- Humidity range 0% to 95%
- Methane detection at 0 to 500ppm and carbon dioxide at 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Stable optical bench for accurate in-field calibrations
- Ability to replace consumables in the field
- Internal data storage, or ability to connect to a commercially available data logger
- Support sixteen (16) sampling chambers
- Intrusion and moisture protected
- Unit weight should permit reasonable mobility of unit (
- Laptop operating Windows system
- Compatible with solar energy source;
- Provides four long term sampling chambers;
- Provides four (4) soil moisture probes;
- Provides four (4) soil temperature thermistor probes;
- Training: At least 4 hours of training for up to six (6) CRREL personnel consisting of operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and any appropriate software tutorial; and
- Shipping: Shipping/delivery should be included in the contractor’s quote; FOB Destination: ERDC-CRREL, 72 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH 03755.
Please reference the attached RFQ for the Purchase Description (PD), as well as all applicable provisions and clauses. The Government intends to award a firm fixed-price contract resulting from this solicitation to the lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) responsible quote. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: technical capability to meet the Government’s required specifications; and price.
Please provide responses to this notice, no later than 10 August 2020, 12:00 PM, Central Daylight Time (CDT) to: Lisa.A.Bernard@usace.army.mil. Telephone responses will not be accepted.
*Note: In order to be eligible for award of a Government contract, vendors must be actively registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), have no active exclusions, and complete representations and certifications. For more information, review the SAM website at https://www.sam.gov.
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE VCCO 72 LYME ROAD
- HANOVER , NH 03755-1290
- Lisa Bernard
- Phone Number 2173734425
- Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.