RFI-2023-DMS-01- MEDIC: Medicaid Care Management Dental Benefit
|Agency:||State Government of New Hampshire|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 8, 2022|
July 11, 2022
August 08, 2022
This Request for Information (RFI) is published by the Department in accordance with
New Hampshire Senate Bill 422
to solicit information regarding dental services for approximately 88,000 Medicaid-eligible adults, age 21 years and older, across New Hampshire.
The Department is seeking information that addresses the following areas:
• Improving access to dental care for Medicaid populations.
• Improving health outcomes for Medicaid members.
• Expanding the dental provider network.
• Increasing individual provider capacity to treat Medicaid members.
• Utilizing innovative approaches to support member responsibility in achieving improved oral health.
• Utilizing innovative programs that improve access and care through a value-based care model.
Portable Document Format (.pdf) . Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.